Initial Screen/Individual Lesson/STAT Testing- NPA East Gardy OFlynn
December 1, 2023 - March 17, 2024
STANDARD Option 1: Cost: $140 (55 minutes) STANDARDincludes exercise and drill plans and initial mechanics video featuring ONform or Mustard App. Payments can be made via check, cash, Zelle, Venmo, or online (via PayPal).
Option 2: Cost: $400 (2 Hour) S.T.A.T. Testing
Point in Time Capacity Test. Weak Link Screen Baseball Skill-Talent Testing/Strength/Conditioning: perfect ALL high school, college, and pro pitchers, QBs of all levels.
(Weak Link)Screening-(Skill Talent)Testing -(Movement)-Assessment-(Cross Specific)Training
- Screening for Weak Links
- Testing for Point-in-Time Capacity
- Assessing for Efficiency of Movement, Strength, and Flexibility
- Training for Movement, Muscle Balance, Velocity, and Neuro-Muscular Speed Threshoholds
By using the data I collect from our proprietary testing, we can identify precisely an athlete’s current and potential velocity capacity. If an athlete is not currently reaching his/her capacity, we can identify and isolate which weak link contributes to that failure. This testing explicitly addresses the functional strength component of velocity capacity.
- STAT TEST INCLUDES: 2 hours of training, total body velocity warmup, STAT Point in time capacity test, mechanical analysis video lesson (post-lesson)
- ATHLETES TAKE HOME: National Pitching/QB East training block outline, STAT test summary (sent via email), detailed video analysis of current mechanics, and explanation of STAT test results (sent via email)