COMPLETE THROWING DEVELOPMENT: Sunday’s 9:30
October 3, 2021 - January 2, 2022
Pitching Fix/National Quarterback Complete Throwing Development Clinics
NORTH SHORE,MA: SUNDAY CLINIC 1: 9:30 AM -11 AM RESERVE CLINIC SPOT or contact Gardy, moc.l1634652889iamg@1634652889xifgn1634652889ihcti1634652889p1634652889 or 978-500-0148 For Individual lesson info click LESSONS
Session 1: (2) October 3 & 10 SESSION 1: $150 payments can be made online (below), check or venmo Gardner-OFlynn
Session 2: (7) October 24, 31 November 7, 14, 21 December 5 & 12 SESSION 2: $470 payments can be made online (below), check or venmo Gardner-OFlynn
* these clinics are 90 minutes of rigorous training sessions and are recommended for athletes of all ages, payments can be made online (below), check or venmo Gardner-OFlynn or cash. Single Session $80 IF SPACE AVAILABLE
Space is limited. For more info is contact Gardy moc.l1634652889iamg@1634652889ogtsa1634652889eAPN1634652889
This programs curriculum is NOT a standard physical prep or skill training camp or clinic. Designed and suited for all level of players most dedicated in learning and performing what it really takes for the necessary effort, time and patience of the authentic challenging methods of an inside-out, bottom to top development program. Helping you focus to a new level of your mind-body’s fitness while withstanding the integrations of the the proper skill variables and bio-mechanics……All proven to greatly reduce overuse and injury risks while preparing your maximum enhancement capabilities.
Training programs begin with an initial evaluation that may include a motion analysis, capacity testing, vector analysis, and a shoulder/arm and athletic screen. It’s important that our students teach us “who they are” and their player signatures, before we can properly teach them. Most drills are cross-specific to all players and designed to fix mechanical flaws and condition the athlete.
Ideal for the long term development minded player, rehabilitation player and players preparing for showcases or tryouts. Clinics are directed by Gardy OFlynn and National Pitching East Staff
Why is Tom House Sports the most trusted source in rotational athlete training?
Gardy OFlynn is the Tom House Sports East Director: He was drafted by the Texas Rangers and was coached by Tom House and has 28 year relationship that has evolved into a collaboration focusing on pitching and QB development.
* Tom House Sports is the only training program that is IRB (Institutional Review Board) Certified.
* 50+ years of evolving health first information and instruction
* 733 MLB pitchers, 71 NFL QB’s, 1505 PGA/LPGA Golfers and growing
* National Pitching is the only pitching organization that all methods are 100% scientifically tested and defendable.
* NPA East does its own 3D analysis at Boston Children’s Hospitals (Micheli Center).
Why are we the best choice for Long Term Adaptive Learning?
* We master the information, re-learning every day with new studies
* We master instruction techniques based on our scientific studies
* We mentor our athletes in and out of training
* We make a difference in their life, on and off the field
What is the importance of working with NPA East?
* We teach all levels of the NPA Pitcher’s Health and Performance Matrix Platform: Bio-mechanics, Functional Strength, Nutrition, and Mental/Emotional Management