Transforming players with Healthier Arms, Higher Velocities, Better Functional Strength and Better Mental Preparedness
PROGRAM IS PERFECT all Throwing Athletes meets on Saturday’s. New Session starting starting January 7th 8am-10am at 5 Tool Performance Dedham, MA. Featuring our STAT testing and NPA Velocity Program. Contact moc.l1675826747ooT5@1675826747eilat1675826747aN1675826747
THING COVERED IN OUR CLINICS Biomechanics, Individual Testing Intro to Biomechanics, Warm-up / Loosen-up, Individual Velocity capacity screen (Proprietary STAT Test) , Full body programming, Velocity baseline testing, Drills, Bullpen sessions (pitchers), Route Tree drills (QB’s) Mechanics evaluations & Corrections Movement efficiency assessments
Strength Training, Performance & Recovery Baseball and QB Specific Strength Training Foundations, Nutritional Guidelines for Optimal Performance & Recovery, Review Test Results, Warm-up / Loosen-up, Flat Ground throwing, Drills, Strength Training, Arm Care & joint integrity, Velocity training protocols, Accuracy Training Full Body programming
Positive Mindset, Pitching/QB Strategies & Tactics Positive Mindset Management, Pitching Strategies and tactics, Velocity program individual adaptations, Bullpen Sessions, Reinforce efficient mechanics, Evaluate secondary pitches, Wrap-up session and video with each athlete
This programs curriculum is NOT a standard physical prep or skill training camp or clinic. Designed and suited for all level of players most dedicated in learning and performing what it really takes for the necessary effort, time and patience of the authentic challenging methods of an inside-out, bottom to top development program. Helping you focus to a new level of your mind-body’s fitness while withstanding the integrations of the the proper skill variables and bio-mechanics……All proven to greatly reduce overuse and injury risks while preparing your maximum enhancement capabilities.
Training programs begin with an initial evaluation that may include a motion analysis, capacity testing, vector analysis, and a shoulder/arm and athletic screen. It’s important that our students teach us “who they are” and their player signatures, before we can properly teach them. Most drills are cross-specific to all players and designed to fix mechanical flaws and condition the athlete.
Ideal for the long term development minded player, rehabilitation player and players preparing for showcases or tryouts. Clinics are directed by Gardy OFlynn and National Pitching/Tom House Sports East Staff
Why is Tom House Sports the most trusted source in rotational athlete training?
Gardy OFlynn is the Tom House Sports East Director: He was drafted by the Texas Rangers and was coached by Tom House and has 28 year relationship that has evolved into a collaboration focusing on pitching and QB development.
* Tom House Sports is the only training program that is IRB (Institutional Review Board) Certified.
* 50+ years of evolving health first information and instruction
* 733 MLB pitchers, 71 NFL QB’s, 1505 PGA/LPGA Golfers and growing
* National Pitching is the only pitching organization that all methods are 100% scientifically tested and defendable.
* NPA East does its own 3D analysis at Boston Children’s Hospitals (Micheli Center).
Why are we the best choice for Long Term Adaptive Learning?
* We master the information, re-learning every day with new studies
* We master instruction techniques based on our scientific studies
* We mentor our athletes in and out of training
* We make a difference in their life, on and off the field
What is the importance of working with NPA East?
* We teach all levels of the NPA Pitcher’s Health and Performance Matrix Platform: Bio-mechanics, Functional Strength, Nutrition, and Mental/Emotional Management