Quarterback Training with Gardy!
Current Quarterback Schedule for INDIVIDUAL Training: HERE in Ipswich, MA
Small Group Training Group Training Sunday’s in Salem More INFO or REGISTER
Before training begins, we use pre-program evaluation tools to determine a QB’s weaknesses to help them improve their game. This may include slow motion biomechanical analysis, three-dimensional biomechanical analysis, velocity-accuracy capacity testing, vector management to determine how an athlete transfers energy, and behavioral assessments.
Our program focuses on the Tom House Sports Quarterbacks Health and Performance Matrix Program, which includes:
- Biomechanics: Biomechanics focuses on how the laws of physics apply to the human body. In our program, our coaches train rotational athletes how to throw efficiently based on physics. This will include biomechanical variables in the kinematic sequence: Balance, stride length, timing, hip and shoulder separation, front hand stabilization, tracking, release. Mechanical inefficiencies limit an athletes potential and increase injury rates.
- Functional Strength: At National Quarterback, we also show players conditioning and strength training techniques specially designed for rotational athletes. We don’t just show QB’s how to get stronger, they help them improve the strength cross specific to the movements in competition.
- Nutrition: Many people ask us why we focus on nutrition with athletes. Scientific research shows that nutrition is an important component in reaching athletic potential. We educate players on how to properly fuel their bodies for optimal results so they can progress in the game and maintain life-long healthy habits.
- Mental Management: At National QB, we know that to be successful in football, Quarterbacks, especially, need to be mentally prepared and emotionally calm. Our coaches teach this skill to athletes so they can gain confidence and perform under the pressure of the game. A positive mindset helps athletes not only perform better, but develop skills over time, which is why we also include mental management in the National Quarterback program.
Our advanced Quarterback instruction program uses proven methods to help players improve. If you’re ready to learn more about the National QB methodology and get started in our program, contact Gardy!
"You are only as strong as your weakest link and only as efficient as your worst movement" - Tom House
Each athlete receives the same program and instruction, from youth flag football QB’s to NFL players. We’ve designed our program to focus on the unique needs of rotational athletes. Our goal is to provide Quarterbacks with a toolkit to maintain optimal health and performance, on and off the field.
About National QB, Online S³.N.A.P. Training
- Due to Covid 19 our summer Gillette Stadium, Tampa and Jacksonville clinics have been cancelled, hopefully this winter we will be able to do these clinics.
National QB Founder Gardy O’Flynn (M.CAA), is the throwing specialist for Mastrole QB Academy and 3D Micheli Center. Gardy based in Ipswich, MA has been a director for Tom Sports LLC on the East Coast for 6 years. Tom House has trained over 30 NFL quarterbacks and does many camps with Gardy.
MQA, which is based in Florida. Mastrole QB is home to Back to Back 1st. Round NFL Drafted QB’s. 6 Quarterbacks drafted into the NFL in 2016 and 2017. Power 5 conference and school passing record holders. Over $20 million in college Scholarships since 2009. 13 State Championships. 2 National Champions. Under Armour All American and Elite 11 MVP’s.
Gardy offers programs PERSONALIZED for enhanced ARM SPEED + improved MECHANICS, including his proprietary online S³.N.A.P. Training TO SET UP A QB EVALUATION, LESSON WITH GARDY or discuss a Online S³.N.A.P. Training program contact him at moc.l1610930933iamg@1610930933BQlan1610930933oitaN1610930933 or 978-500-0148 VIEW SCHEDULE & LESSON PACKAGES
National QB consists of former professional athletes, doctors, athletic trainers, physical therapists, 3D -bio-mechanics specialists who bring cutting edge science and mental training to the forefront of quarterback development from youth through the professional levels.
National QB offers clinics year round in Ipswich and in Danvers, MA. INDIVIDUAL TRAINING AVAILABLE! Coach Gardy does his sessions outdoors/indoors in Ipswich, MA but will and does travel to do workouts. We offer 3D motion analysis and do PRO DAY workouts for aspiring college athletes. The ultimate training ground to ELEVATE YOUR GAME.