Grind Factory NPA Clinics: Salem, MA
TUESDAYS @ 5 PM and SATURDAYS @ 3 PM
NPA East Complete Pitching Development Clinics
The best way to say it is…. the NPA is a program, not a lesson!
If you’re interested in a pitching program based on health, science, and biomechanical studies… you found the right place. Gardy O’Flynn (NPA Director) and James Baker (NSPT) and the NPA East staff can immediately identify biomechanical, functional strength, and mental/emotional issues, but correcting them takes a “program”, not a “lesson”. A quality program should include training in biomechanics, functional strength development, mental/emotional management, and proper nutritional guidelines. Without incorporating them all, you may be neglecting the weakest link in your athlete. MORE INFO/SIGN UP TODAY!
Any questions or concerns, please contact Gardy O’Flynn moc.l1558575963iamg@1558575963ogtsa1558575963eAPN1558575963
Why is the NPA the most trusted source in rotational athlete training?
Gardy OFlynn is the NPA East Area Director: He was drafted by the Texas Rangers and was coached by Tom House and has 25 year relationship that has evolved into a collaboration focusing on pitching and QB development.
* The NPA is the only training program that is IRB (Institutional Review Board) Certified.
* 50+ years of evolving health first information and instruction
* 733 MLB pitchers, 71 NFL QB’s, 1505 PGA/LPGA Golfers
* The NPA is the only pitching organization that all methods are 100% scientifically tested and defendable.
* NPA East does its own 3D analysis at Boston Children’s Hospitals (Micheli Center).
Why are we the best choice for Long Term Adaptive Learning?
* We master the information, re-learning every day with new studies
* We master instruction techniques based on our scientific studies
* We mentor our athletes in and out of training
* We make a difference in their life, on and off the field
What is the importance of working with NPA East?
* We teach all levels of the NPA Pitcher’s Health and Performance Matrix Platform: Biomechanics, Functional Strength, Nutrition, and Mental/Emotional Management