Velocity Capacity S.T.A.T. Combine Bainbridge, NY December 28th-29th
December 28 @ 2:30 pm - December 29 @ 2:30 pm$349
Coaches: NPA East/Tom House Sports Regional Director Gardy O’Flynn MS, MA & Steve Cafasso NPA (CIT),
When: Thursday December 28th – 2:30pm-6pm & Friday December 29th 8:30am – 11:00 am
Who: ALL Throwing Athletes: Pitchers, Position Players, QBs
Where: Bainbridge Athletics Bainbridge, NY 13733
Registration/Questions: Email Gardy O’Flynn (moc.l1701941481iamg@1701941481OGtsa1701941481eAPN1701941481) or 978-500-0148 of Steve Cafasso moc.l1701941481iamg@1701941481scite1701941481lhtae1701941481gdirb1701941481niab1701941481
Goals: Learn and actively participate in the Tom House Sports pitching/throwing model for health-first, efficient biomechanics. Age-appropriate, cross-specific exercises for each athlete to increase arm speed, accuracy, and safe velocity.
Personal Screening (S.T.A.T) Screen, Test, Assess, Train Report to highlight strengths and weaknesses
Every player will be given a full assessment of weak points (STAT test results) and a tool kit to address areas of improvement. In addition, each player will receive a professional high speed video with an analysis of their pitching or QB mechanics and recommended corrective actions, exercises and drills.
- The focus is on full body movement patterns to safely increase arm speed
- Biomechanics for timing, kinematic sequencing and shoulder/arm movement
- Functional strength for ground force production, torque and shoulder/arm strength
- Body work for stability, mobility and flexibility
- Joint integrity work for durability, then machine work, then free weight work
- Aerobic/anaerobic work- daily
SPACE is LIMITED!