Velocity Capacity Combine: Mt. Laurel, NJ January 6th & 7th, 2024
January 6, 2024 @ 3:00 pm - January 7, 2024 @ 11:30 am$399.00
Coaches: NPA East/Tom House Sports Regional Director Gardy O’Flynn MS, MA. Tom House and Gardy will do a mechanics video review and or Zoom for the Group.
When: Saturday January 6th – 3pm-6pm & Sunday January 7th 8:30am-11:30 am
Who: ALL Throwing Athletes: Pitchers, Position Players, QBs, Coaches
Where: South Jersey Sports Center Mt. Laurel, NJ
REGISTER: PITCHERS $399
Goals: Learn and actively participate in the Tom House Sports pitching/throwing model for health-first, efficient biomechanics. Age-appropriate, cross-specific exercises for each athlete to increase arm speed, accuracy, and safe velocity.
Personal Screening (S.T.A.T) Screen, Test, Assess, Train Report to highlight strengths and weaknesses
Every player will be given a full assessment of weak points (STAT test results) and a tool kit to address areas of improvement. In addition, each player will receive a professional high speed video with an analysis of their pitching or QB mechanics and recommended corrective actions, exercises and drills.
- The focus is on full body movement patterns to safely increase arm speed
- Biomechanics for timing, kinematic sequencing and shoulder/arm movement
- Functional strength for ground force production, torque and shoulder/arm strength
- Body work for stability, mobility and flexibility
- Joint integrity work for durability, then machine work, then free weight work
- Aerobic/anaerobic work- daily
SPACE is LIMITED!