When: January 12th-March 16th: Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays 3:30 -5 PM, Does not meet February Break 20th -24th TOTAL 25 Sessions
Who: 7th grade through Seniors in High School. Limited Space!
COST: FOR COMPLETE PROGRAM $1625
PROGRAM UNTIL FEBRUARY BREAK:$1200
This program is conducted by NPA East Director, Gardy O’Flynn and NPA East Pitching Coach and North Shore Performance Training owner, James Baker
This Program begins January 12th and ends March 16th
3 visits per week: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday Workouts
This is an 8 week program. No training during February Vacation (Feb. 20-24)
3:30 PM– 5:00 PM @ Route 1 SportsPlex Spots are limited! (Age 13-18)
– Specific block training NPA dynamic warm-up protocols; arm strengthening and range of motion exercises to build stability, speed and healthy bio-mechanic movement patterns; patterning drills to build proper throwing mechanics for a healthier, stronger and faster body; a customized circuit to train rotational core strength and speed, arm speed drills and specific functional training exercises to build a strong foundation
The NPA Total Body Velocity Program Includes: 8 weeks of monitored training sessions (25 sessions- $65/session) with NPA coaches. Arm strengthening, patterning drills and specific functional training exercises for baseball players
– Three 1 hour and 30 minute sessions per week. Monday, Tuesday & Thursday
– Point In Time Velocity Capacity Testing (a $75.00 value)
– The NPA Ball Kit ($119 value)
– Pre and Post Video Analysis with NPA Instructors Gardy O’Flynn and James Baker
– The mental side of pitching- discussions following each session!
– Programming for pre-season and in-season maintenance patterning and training routines for athletes to complete on their own, Discounts on all NPA products and future clinics.
SPECIAL PRICE FOR FALL ATTENDEES at ROUTE 1 CLINIC ($250 off)
THROW HARDER AND HEALTHIER TODAY.