- This event has passed.
NPA Pitching & QB Tom House Performance Camp Moorestown, NJ December 7th to 9th
December 7, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - December 9, 2018 @ 4:00 pm$399
NPA East Area Director – Gardy O’Flynn
NPA East Associate Coach- Christian Lee (Escape Movement Center) NJ
Ken Mastrole: Mastrole QB/ Florida
Location: Rothman Institute Field house Moorestown NJ
This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to learn from and get feedback from Tom House the legendary pitching coach and quarterback coach in the world at an amazing indoor venue in Southern New Jersey. The training staff will include Gardy OFlynn (NPA East Area Director/ Micheli Center/3D Performance Analyst), Christian Lee (Escape Movement Center)/NPA East Associate Coach), Ken Mastrole (Mastrole QB/Florida, Sam and Josh Wernick All-American Baseball Warrington, PA, Rich Sammon NPA East (CT), Bill Roberts West Chester (Dragons), PA , Ken Fogell (Pitching Depth/NPA East staff-Rhode Island) and other NPA coaches.
December 7th Friday Presentation 6:30-9 PM: WESTIN in Mt. Laurel WESTIN in Mount Laurel
Pitching,QB Throwing Rotational Athlete Presentation with Q & A) by Tom House. This is only for players and their parents as well as attending paid coaches.
December 8th Saturday: Moorestown, NJ Rothman Institute Field House
- Pitchers and QB’s 13 and Younger: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM On Field Instruction and Drills REGISTER NOW!
- Pitchers and QB’s 14 and Older: 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM On Field Instruction and Drills REGISTER NOW!
- Coaches: All day COACHES REGISTRATION!
December 9th Sunday: Rothman Institute Field House
- Pitchers and QB’s 13 and Younger: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM On Field Instruction and Drills
- Pitchers and QB’s 14 and Older: 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM On Field Instruction and Drills
- Coaches: All day
Learn the NPA pitching/throwing model for health first, efficient biomechanics.
Age appropriate, cross specific exercises for each athlete to increase arm speed and safe velocity.
Personal Screening (STAT) to highlight strengths and weaknesses
Patterning and Skill development: Every player will be given a full assessment of weak points and a tool kit to address areas of improvement. Every player will be given a full assessment of weak points and a tool kit to address areas of improvement.* In addition, each player will receive a professional high speed video analysis of their pitching/QB mechanics and recommended corrective actions. As well as a comprehensive STAT report for long term athletic success.
- The focus is on full body movement patterns to safely increase arm speed
- Biomechanics for timing, kinematic sequencing and shoulder/arm movement
- Functional strength for ground force production, torque and shoulder/arm strength
- Body work for stability, mobility and flexibility
- Joint integrity work for durability, then machine work, then free weight work
- Aerobic/anaerobic work- daily
Once registered, more detailed camp information and times will be emailed to you before the camp.
Questions? Contact NPA East Director Gardy O’Flynn 978-500-0148, moc.l1550766919iamg@1550766919OGtsa1550766919EAPN1550766919 or Christian Lee 609-792-5726 moc.l1550766919iamg@15507669192eelh1550766919naits1550766919irhc1550766919