National QB: Complete Development: Summer at NE Premier SportsPLEX/ NSPT- Danvers
June 29 @ 9:00 am - August 19 @ 11:00 am
Complete QB Training Danvers, MA M, W, F 9am-11am
CAMP DIRECTORS: Gardy O’Flynn (National QB/Tom House Sports Director), James Baker (NSPT Founder/NP East coach) and staff. By using the data we collect from our proprietary testing, we can identify exactly an athlete’s current and potential safe distance and accuracy capacity. If an athlete is not currently reaching their capacity, we can identify and isolate which weak link is contributing to that failure. This testing specifically addresses the functional strength component of velocity capacity.
- QB throwing instruction, information and detailed training
- QB specific velocity balls and 2 SNAP towels. Discounts on other products!
- High Speed PERSONALIZED Video Analysis of Mechanics (up to 1200 FPS) get what the Pro’s Get
- Details on what good mechanics actually look like and how to achieve them
- Velocity and accuracy training and how best to make a jump in velocity without risking control or accuracy issues
- Strength and conditioning workouts that are QB specific and learn what lifts to avoid
- Information on the proper diet guidelines so you can optimize your body’s recovery.
- Learn how to keep a positive mindset – this is a skill that can be learned!
- Take-home workout protocols that will help you further develop in the months and years ahead
- Testing and Evaluations :Can you imagine being diagnosed with a broken bone without an x-ray? Well that’s a lot what it is like when coaches try to diagnose mechanical flaws, functional strength weaknesses, speed threshold deficiencies, and mental/emotional tendencies without proper testing and evaluations
M/W/F 9am – 11am @ New England Premier SportsPlex, Danvers, MA Starting 6/29, Consultations starting the week of 6/22
3x per week or 2x per week options, RESERVE SPOT HERE option to pay below or other payment options.
8 WEEK (starting 6/29) 3x per week, 23 sessions @ $60 = $1380
2x per week, 16 sessions @ $70 = $1120
7 WEEK (starting 7/6) 3x per week, 21 sessions @ $62 = $1302
2x per week, 14 sessions @ $72 = $1008
6 WEEK – 3x per week, 18 sessions @ $65 = $1170
2x per week, 12 sessions @ $75 = $900
5 WEEK– 3x per week, 15 sessions @ $68 = $1020
2x per week 10 sessions @ $78 = $780