Pitching STAT Camp: Salem, MA Grind Factory August 7-8
August 7 @ 2:00 pm - August 8 @ 12:00 pm$349
Coaches: NPA East/Tom House Sports Regional Director Gardy O’Flynn, NPA East/THS Coach James Baker, Dr. Hugh O’Flynn (Chief of Orthopedics Sports Medicine North
When: Saturday August 7th 2pm – 5 pm & Sunday August 8th 9am – 12:00 pm
Location: Salem, MA Grind Factory* special room rates at area Salem Waterfront hotel available- contact Gardy
Registration/Questions: Email Gardy O’Flynn (moc.l1627150430iamg@1627150430OGtsa1627150430eAPN1627150430) or 978-500-0148. Goals:
Learn the NPA pitching/throwing model for health first, efficient biomechanics. Athletes will have access to Rapsodo readings, Mustard analysis (the simple solution to improve and track progress, as the only elite-level motion analysis app with same-session feedback)
Age appropriate, cross specific exercises for each athlete to increase arm speed and safe velocity.
Personal Screening (S.T.A.T) Screen, Test, Assess, Train Report to highlight strengths and weaknesses
Every player will be given a full assessment of weak points and a tool kit to address areas of improvement. In addition, each player will receive a professional high speed video analysis of their pitching/throwing mechanics and recommended corrective actions.
The NPA process led by Tom House is a science based approach backed up by many years of motion analysis on over 600 top athletes.
- The focus is on full body movement patterns to safely increase arm speed
- Biomechanics for timing, kinematic sequencing and shoulder/arm movement
- Functional strength for ground force production, torque and shoulder/arm strength
- Body work for stability, mobility and flexibility
- Joint integrity work for durability, then machine work, then free weight work
- Aerobic/anaerobic work- daily
SPACE is LIMITED!