- This event has passed.
NPA East Co-Op Clinics
August 20, 2016
National Pitching Association East Throwing Camp West Chester, PA
Hosted by WC Dragons Baseball
2 sessions; 9 AM to 12 PM and 1 PM to 4 PM
- Learn the NPA pitching model for health first, efficient biomechanics.
- Age appropriate, cross specific exercises for each athlete to increase arm speed and safe velocity.
- Personal Screening (STAT) to highlight strengths and weaknesses
- Learn your “Point in Time Velocity Capacity”
Every player will be given a full assessment of weak points and a tool kit to address areas of improvement. In addition, each player will receive a professional high speed video analysis of their pitching mechanics and recommended corrective actions.
- The focus is on full body movement patterns to safely increase arm speed
- Biomechanics for timing, kinematic sequencing and shoulder/arm movement
- Functional strength for ground force production, torque and shoulder/arm strength
- Body work for stability, mobility and flexibility
- Joint integrity work for durability, then machine work, then free weight work
- Aerobic/anaerobic work- daily