Initial Screen/Individual Lesson/STAT Testing- NPA East Gardy OFlynn
July 3 - October 31
The initial screens (1) or STAT testing (2) must be completed before joining any NPA East training session. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Gardy at 978-500-0148 or moc.l1695387038iamg@1695387038OGtsa1695387038eapn1695387038. INDIVIDUAL lessons SCHEDULE
STANDARD Option 1: Cost: $120 (55 minutes) STANDARDincludes exercise and drill plans and initial mechanics video featuring ONform or Mustard App. Payments can be made via check, cash, Zelle, Venmo, or online (via PayPal).
Option 2: Cost: $400 (2 Hour) S.T.A.T. Testing
Point in Time Capacity Test. Weak Link Screen Baseball Skill-Talent Testing/Strength/Conditioning: perfect ALL high school, college, and pro pitchers, QBs of all levels.
(Weak Link)Screening-(Skill Talent)Testing -(Movement)-Assessment-(Cross Specific)Training
- Screening for Weak Links
- Testing for Point-in-Time Capacity
- Assessing for Efficiency of Movement, Strength, and Flexibility
- Training for Movement, Muscle Balance, Velocity, and Neuro-Muscular Speed Threshoholds
By using the data I collect from our proprietary testing, we can identify precisely an athlete’s current and potential velocity capacity. If an athlete is not currently reaching his/her capacity, we can identify and isolate which weak link contributes to that failure. This testing explicitly addresses the functional strength component of velocity capacity.
- STAT TEST INCLUDES: 2 hours of training, total body velocity warmup, STAT Point in time capacity test, mechanical analysis video lesson (post-lesson)
- ATHLETES TAKE HOME: National Pitching/QB East training block outline, STAT test summary (sent via email), detailed video analysis of current mechanics, and explanation of STAT test results (sent via email)
Player’s Bill of Rights
- Players have the right to objective, offered science-based information and instruction.
- Players have the right to authentic, unconditional coaching.
- Players have the right to a positive sports/life skills learning exp
- Players have the right to health first preparation, competition, and recover
- Players have the right to have fun.
Baseball is a game of failure coached by negative people in a misinformation environment. The baseball landscape is fractured because there is a systematic disconnect between all of the game’s “experts”
Who are our experts……
- On the field, academy, a.a.u., personal skill coaches
- Physical therapists, athletic trainers, conditioning coaches
- Exercise physiologists, kinesiologists
- Sports medicine doctors
Our On-the-Field, Academy, AAU, and/or Personal Skill Coaches Create Issues By:
- Instructing with good intentions and wrong information (i. opinion-based conventional wisdom, not science-based research)
i.e., Stay tall, stay back, don’t rush, push off the rubber
Right hander’s right side of the rubber, left hander’s left side of the rubber to create an angle
Shorten stride, and get on top to create depth
Don’t stride across your body, don’t stride open, stride straight Don’t land on your heel.
Pull glove to chest
- Making themselves look good by pointing out how bad their peer group is
- Not speaking or understanding the exercise science/sports medicine vocabulary.
CONTACT NPA East Area moc.1695387038liamg1695387038@OGts1695387038aeapn1695387038 or call Gardy O’Flynn at 978-500-0148