- This event has passed.
Grind Factory National Pitching East Clinics: Salem, MA with Gardy and James Baker
January 12 @ 4:45 pm - March 19 @ 6:00 pm
Pitching Fix/National Quarterback Complete Throwing Development Clinics
Salem, MA: GRIND FACTORY Small Group Clinics (max 3) and individual lessons will be available daily contact Gardy, moc.l1585875265iamg@1585875265xifgn1585875265ihcti1585875265p1585875265 or 978-500-0148 for times. More info for individual lessons info click LESSONS.
* these clinics are rigorous training sessions and are recommended for athletes of all ages, payments can be made online (below), check (Pitching Fix), venmo Gardner-OFlynn or cash.
CLINIC PACKAGES: 12 PACK $720
6 PACK $420
Space is limited. Price per session Cost $80
This programs curriculum is NOT a standard physical prep or skill training camp or clinic. Designed and suited for all level of players most dedicated in learning and performing what it really takes for the necessary effort, time and patience of the authentic challenging methods of an inside-out, bottom to top development program. Helping you focus to a new level of your mind-body’s fitness while withstanding the integrations of the the proper skill variables and bio-mechanics……All proven to greatly reduce overuse and injury risks while preparing your maximum enhancement capabilities.
Training programs begin with an initial evaluation that may include a motion analysis, capacity testing, vector analysis, and a shoulder/arm and athletic screen. It’s important that our students teach us “who they are” and their player signatures, before we can properly teach them. Most drills are cross-specific to all players and designed to fix mechanical flaws and condition the athlete.
Why is the National Pitching the most trusted source in rotational athlete training?
Gardy OFlynn is the NPA East Area Director: He was drafted by the Texas Rangers and was coached by Tom House and has 25 year relationship that has evolved into a collaboration focusing on pitching and QB development.
* The NPA is the only training program that is IRB (Institutional Review Board) Certified.
* 50+ years of evolving health first information and instruction
* 733 MLB pitchers, 71 NFL QB’s, 1505 PGA/LPGA Golfers
* The NPA is the only pitching organization that all methods are 100% scientifically tested and defendable.
* NPA East does its own 3D analysis at Boston Children’s Hospitals (Micheli Center).
Why are we the best choice for Long Term Adaptive Learning?
* We master the information, re-learning every day with new studies
* We master instruction techniques based on our scientific studies
* We mentor our athletes in and out of training
* We make a difference in their life, on and off the field
What is the importance of working with NPA East?
* We teach all levels of the NPA Pitcher’s Health and Performance Matrix Platform: Bio-mechanics, Functional Strength, Nutrition, and Mental/Emotional Management
* these 75 minute clinics are rigorous training sessions and are recommended for throwing athletes of all ages, payments can be made online (below), check (Pitching Fix), venmo Gardner-OFlynn or cash. RESERVE SPOT HERE or Contact Gardy: moc.l1585875265iamg@1585875265OGtsa1585875265eapn1585875265 or 978-500-0148