Grind Factory National Pitching East Clinics: Salem, MA with Gardy and James Baker
November 5, 2019 @ 4:00 pm - March 24, 2020 @ 6:00 pm
National Pitching East Complete Throwing Development Clinics
* these clinics are rigorous training sessions and are recommended for throwing athletes of all ages, payments can be made online (below), check (Pitching Fix), venmo Gardner-OFlynn or cash.
TUESDAY’s Players under 13 y/o CLINIC 4-5 PM, High School Group CLINIC 5-6 PM.
Clinic 1: November 5th – December 17th (7 Sessions)
Clinic 2: January 7th – February 11th (6 Sessions)
Clinic 3: PRESEASON PREP: February 25th- March 10th (3 Sessions)
COMPLETE PROGRAM (16 Sessions) $750
Space is limited. For more info is contact Gardy moc.l1571389582iamg@1571389582ogtsa1571389582eAPN1571389582 Can’t make all sessions during a clinic/no problem: Price per session Cost $70
If you’re interested in a being able to throw on a line across the infield, throw out a runner or be part of a pitching program based on health, science, and bio-mechanical studies… you found the right place. Gardy O’Flynn (National Pitching East Regional Director) and James Baker (NSPT Owner/Coach) and the NP East staff can immediately identify bio-mechanical, functional strength, and mental/emotional issues, but correcting them takes a “program”, not a “lesson”. A quality program should include training in bio-mechanics, functional strength development, mental/emotional management, and proper nutritional guidelines. Without incorporating them all, you may be neglecting the weakest link in your athlete.
Training programs begin with an initial evaluation that may include a motion analysis, capacity testing, vector analysis, and a mental/emotional behavioral assessment. It’s important that our students teach us “who they are” and their player signatures, before we can properly teach them. Most drills are cross-specific to all players and designed to fix mechanical flaws and condition the athlete.
Why is National Pitching East the most trusted source in rotational athlete training?
Gardy OFlynn is the National Pitching East Director: He was drafted by the Texas Rangers and was coached by Tom House and has 25 year relationship that has evolved into a collaboration focusing on pitching and QB development.
* National Pitching is the only training program that is IRB (Institutional Review Board) Certified.
* 50+ years of evolving health first information and instruction
* 733 MLB pitchers, 71 NFL QB’s, 1505 PGA/LPGA Golfers
* National Pitching is the only pitching organization that all methods are 100% scientifically tested and defendable.
* National Pitching East does its own 3D analysis at Boston Children’s Hospitals (Micheli Center).
Why are we the best choice for Long Term Adaptive Learning?
* We master the information, re-learning every day with new studies
* We master instruction techniques based on our scientific studies
* We mentor our athletes in and out of training
* We make a difference in their life, on and off the field
What is the importance of working with NPA East?
* We teach all levels of the NPA Pitcher’s Health and Performance Matrix Platform: Bio-mechanics, Functional Strength, Nutrition, and Mental/Emotional Management