Grind Factory National Pitching East Clinics: Salem, MA with Gardy and James Baker
January 12 @ 4:45 pm - March 19 @ 6:00 pm
Complete Throwing Development Clinics
* these 75 minute clinics are rigorous training sessions and are recommended for throwing athletes of all ages, payments can be made online (below), check (Pitching Fix), venmo Gardner-OFlynn or cash. RESERVE SPOT HERE or Contact Gardy: moc.l1579480704iamg@1579480704OGtsa1579480704eapn1579480704 or 978-500-0148
2020 Tuesday CLINICS START JANUARY 14TH with Gardy and James Baker, Sunday CLINICS START JANUARY 12TH
TUESDAYS: 4:45 – 6 PM (starting 1/14) & SUNDAY 4:20 PM 5:35 PM
Options: Once a week or Twice a week! Details Below!
FOUNDATION PITCHING on TUESDAYS ONLY January 21st – February 11th (5 Sessions) Cost $220
FOUNDATION PITCHING on SUNDAYS ONLY January 19th – February 9th (4 Sessions) Cost $220
FOUNDATION PITCHING BOTH DAYS (8 Sessions) Cost $400
PRESEASON PREP on TUESDAYS ONLY February 25th- March 10th (3 Sessions) Cost $150
PRESEASON PREP on SUNDAYS ONLY March 1st – March 15th (3 Sessions) Cost $150
PRESEASON PREP on BOTH DAYS (6 Sessions) Cost $270
Space is limited. For more info is contact Gardy moc.l1579480704iamg@1579480704ogtsa1579480704eAPN1579480704
Can’t make all sessions during a clinic/no problem: Price per session Cost $70
If you’re interested in a being able to throw on a line across the infield, throw out a runner or be part of a pitching program based on health, science, and bio-mechanical studies… you found the right place. Gardy O’Flynn (National Pitching East Regional Director) and James Baker (NSPT Owner/Coach) and the NP East staff can immediately identify bio-mechanical, functional strength, and mental/emotional issues, but correcting them takes a “program”, not a “lesson”. A quality program should include training in bio-mechanics, functional strength development, mental/emotional management, and proper nutritional guidelines. Without incorporating them all, you may be neglecting the weakest link in your athlete.
Training programs begin with an initial evaluation that may include a motion analysis, capacity testing, vector analysis, and a mental/emotional behavioral assessment. It’s important that our students teach us “who they are” and their player signatures, before we can properly teach them. Most drills are cross-specific to all players and designed to fix mechanical flaws and condition the athlete.
Why is National Pitching East the most trusted source in rotational athlete training?
Gardy OFlynn is the National Pitching East Director: He was drafted by the Texas Rangers and was coached by Tom House and has 25 year relationship that has evolved into a collaboration focusing on pitching and QB development.
* National Pitching is the only training program that is IRB (Institutional Review Board) Certified.
* 50+ years of evolving health first information and instruction
* 733 MLB pitchers, 71 NFL QB’s, 1505 PGA/LPGA Golfers
* National Pitching is the only pitching organization that all methods are 100% scientifically tested and defendable.
* National Pitching East does its own 3D analysis at Boston Children’s Hospitals (Micheli Center).
Why are we the best choice for Long Term Adaptive Learning?
* We master the information, re-learning every day with new studies
* We master instruction techniques based on our scientific studies
* We mentor our athletes in and out of training
* We make a difference in their life, on and off the field
What is the importance of working with NPA East?
* We teach all levels of the NPA Pitcher’s Health and Performance Matrix Platform: Bio-mechanics, Functional Strength, Nutrition, and Mental/Emotional Management