Grind Factory NPA Clinics: Salem, MA
November 17, 2018 @ 3:00 pm - March 21, 2019 @ 4:15 pm
NPA East Pitching Development Clinics
If you’re interested in a pitching program based on health, science, and bio-mechanical studies… you found the right place. Gardy O’Flynn (NPA Director) and James Baker (NSPT) and the NPA East staff can immediately identify bio-mechanical, functional strength, and mental/emotional issues, but correcting them takes a “program”, not a “lesson”. A quality program should include training in bio-mechanics, functional strength development, mental/emotional management, and proper nutritional guidelines. Without incorporating them all, you may be neglecting the weakest link in your athlete.
Training programs begin with an initial evaluation that may include a motion analysis, capacity testing, vector analysis, and a mental/emotional behavioral assessment. It’s important that our students teach us “who they are” and their player signatures, before we can properly teach them.
80% of the training program is “off the mound”, with a focus on arm health and functional strength improvement. Most drills are cross-specific and designed to fix mechanical flaws and condition the athlete.
Space is limited. For more info is contact Gardy moc.l1552954529iamg@1552954529ogtsa1552954529eAPN1552954529 Can’t make all sessions during a clinic/no problem: Price per session Cost $80
NPA Pitching Development clinics
Clinic 1: November 27th – December 22nd Tuesday at 3:45 PM or Saturday Slot 3 pm or both (twice a week)
ONCE a Week: Cost $265
Twice a Week: Cost $480
Clinic 2: January 5th – February 12th Tuesday at 3:45 and Saturday Slot (3 pm) or both (twice a week)
ONCE a week: Cost $400
TWICE a Week: Cost $720
Clinic 3: PRESEASON PITCHERS PREP: 3 week. February 26th- March 16th
ONCE a week: Cost $200
TWICE a Week: Cost $360
Why is the NPA the most trusted source in rotational athlete training?
Gardy OFlynn is the NPA East Area Director: He was drafted by the Texas Rangers and was coached by Tom House and has 25 year relationship that has evolved into a collaboration focusing on pitching and QB development.
* The NPA is the only training program that is IRB (Institutional Review Board) Certified.
* 50+ years of evolving health first information and instruction
* 733 MLB pitchers, 71 NFL QB’s, 1505 PGA/LPGA Golfers
* The NPA is the only pitching organization that all methods are 100% scientifically tested and defendable.
* NPA East does its own 3D analysis at Boston Children’s Hospitals (Micheli Center).
Why are we the best choice for Long Term Adaptive Learning?
* We master the information, re-learning every day with new studies
* We master instruction techniques based on our scientific studies
* We mentor our athletes in and out of training
* We make a difference in their life, on and off the field
What is the importance of working with NPA East?
* We teach all levels of the NPA Pitcher’s Health and Performance Matrix Platform: Bio-mechanics, Functional Strength, Nutrition, and Mental/Emotional Management