This Mastrole QB Elite Camp is a Showcase, Rankings, and Instruction camp. The focus of camp will be in 3 areas. Exposure to UA scouts, FBS coaches, and national QB database. Assessment in core competencies (ball exit speed, foot speed, mobility) and instruction based on NFL experience with 3D motion principles. Your stage, your opportunity to receive the same instruction as 16 MQA NFL quarterbacks and national exposure for rising 9th-12th grade QB’s.
Quarterbacks will receive:
• Exposure to UA scouts, FBS coaches, and national exposure
• National recruiting exposure; performance summary sent to over 50 FBS colleges
• Measurement of individual core competencies versus prototypes applied by D1 coaches;
• Under Armour Performance Pack
• Professional instruction in latest drills & exercises to increase arm speed;
• Video Analysis from Pro Day workout to showcase core competencies;
• 2 months of web based coaching; Arm speed drills, football IQ video, remote coaching
• Arm speed development pack (Optional for Purchase);
• Ranking and personal assessment by Coach Ken Mastrole.
-Football and cleats (Field Surface is Turf)
-Recommended to bring 1 wide receiver
January 5th, 2017
9 am – 2 pm
The Dome at the BallPark
27 Jennie Finch Way
Rosemont, IL 60018
Age: Rising 9th-12th graders.