When: July 10th-August 31st Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursdays 8-11 PM, TOTAL 32 Sessions
Who: Rising Middle School Group and High School and College Group Limited Space!
COST: FOR COMPLETE PROGRAM $2200 Nearly 100 hours of instruction!
COST: 2x PER WEEK PROGRAM $1200 Nearly 50 hours of instruction! Flexible Days
COST: WEEKLY RATE $320 Monday – Thursday Starting July 10th! *SPECIAL HOTEL RATES AVAILABLE BURLINGTON MARRIOTT
This program is conducted by National Pitching Association East Directors, Tom Landry and Gardy O’Flynn
– Specific block training NPA dynamic warm-up protocols; arm strengthening and range of motion exercises to build stability, speed and healthy bio-mechanic movement patterns; patterning drills to build proper throwing mechanics for a healthier, stronger and faster body; a customized circuit to train rotational core strength and speed, arm speed drills and specific functional training exercises to build a strong foundation
The NPA Total Body Velocity Program Includes: 8 weeks of monitored training sessions with NPA coaches. Arm strengthening, patterning drills and specific functional training exercises for baseball players
– Point In Time Velocity Capacity Testing (a $75.00 value)
– The NPA Ball Kit ($119 value)
– Video Analysis with NPA Directors Tom Landry and Gardy O’Flynn
– The mental side of pitching- discussions during each session!
– Programming for pre-season and in-season maintenance patterning and training routines for athletes to complete on their own, Discounts on all NPA products and future clinics.
THROW HARDER AND HEALTHIER TODAY.