The shortest distance between you & the next level starts here. Derived from years of professional experience, 3D motion principles, & curriculum designed specifically to measure, manage, & develop quarterbacks at all levels. If you are committed, our program will guarantee ground breaking results on game day.
One of our most popular developmental options is our small group training. It affords athletes the opportunity to work on their game under the close scrutiny of GO QB instructors.
QBs are assigned to a training groups based on age and skill level
• Each qroup is comprised to a maximum of 8 athletes
• Sessions are held in Billerica, MA twice a week Monday/Thursday’s 8-11 AM TC’s TRAINING CENTER and Danvers, MA Rt. 1 SportsPLEX Wednesday Evenings 5-7 PM
• Sessions last three hours. QB Specific Strength and Conditioning, QB Throwing Program developed by GO QB
• Coach Gardy O’Flynn oversees all training in person. Other staff members will include NFL and College experienced coaches as well as others.
• “Core competencies” based on the MQA Super QB Model- Developed by Ken Mastrole
• Instruction in Throwing, Mobility & Footwork, Decision-making, Leadership
• Drills and training based on “science” of high level QB play
Fees:BILLERICA (3 hour sessions)Monday/Thursday 8 am – 11 am
• $100 for single session
“Ken Mastrole is the most complete QB coach I have ever been around, he covers everything in development. He has allowed me to take my specialties in coaching (Masters in Coaching and Athletic Admin) as well as my specialty in throwing mechanics and arm speed development and adapt them to the QB motion. With our collaboration, we are able to help develop QB’s to not only increase measurable data such as throwing further and faster with a higher spin rate, but most importantly, through efficient mechanical development our athletes are more accurate with their passes.” – Gardy O’Flynn, GO QB, Throwing specialist for MQA